Exploring Svalbard, Norway is an unforgettable experience. Because it is so difficult to reach, and to travel around, it is one of the last wild places in the world with stunning arctic wildlife. Unique and remote destinations are just some of the highlights on this voyage through the Arctic.
Services included in this photography tour:
- Expedition with 12 nights aboard the MS Stockholm
- All meals and drinks, including alcoholic, aboard the MS Stockholm included
- Land activities during the cruise: Zodiac excursions with an expert expedition team
- Private field instruction with Art Wolfe
- Portfolio reviews, lectures, and educational programs
- Transfers and luggage storage
- Comprehensive informational packet
Find out more about this tour here.