Workshop Wednesday – 10 Reasons to Attend the Pacific Grove Retreat in May!
This May, I’ll be leading a brand new retreat originating in Pacific Grove, California with an exclusive opportunity to join for just five participants. We will capture the beauty synonymous with this location as well as integrating many of the themes of my Abstract Astoria and Atlanta Workshops, as well as my Photography As Art seminars.
Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Pacific Grove Retreat in May!
1. Visit a gorgeous location on California’s fabled Monterey Bay!
2. Limited to just five attendees, there will be plenty of face time for each participant.
3. Take your photography to the next level in this masterclass with two world-class instructors.
4. Free entry to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, where I will be giving a brown-bag lunch talk.
5. Go kayaking and photograph otters with the world’s premier nature photographer; if you’ve never kayaked before, rest assured we will have trained guides so you can focus on your photos!
6. Great food! We will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo in a region renowned for its great cuisine. We will dine together, and I *may* have a margarita or two!
7. Explore the region that inspired the likes of Ansel Adams and Edward Weston.
8. Get your photography portfolio reviewed! Gavriel Jecan and myself will look at everyone’s work and provide constructive feedback that you’ll be able to carry with you onto future trips.
9. Receive a copy of my limited edition book HUMAN CANVAS.
10. Experiential learning at its best. It’s my hope that the lessons you learn on this retreat will be referenced on your travel and photography adventures moving forward.
Spaces on this retreat are extremely limited, and some are already spoken for – sign up today to ensure your spot!