10. Art is a great teacher!
9. You didn’t go to art school or you need an entertaining refresher course.
8. Your creativity needs a boost.
7. You’re tired of shooting the same photos as other photographers.
6. Learn the visual relationships that make great art.
5. Create a vision that is uniquely yours.
4. Redefine your photography; go from documentary to artistry.
3. Learn to let go and break through your mental barriers.
2. Grasp the purpose behind your art.
1. Don’t rely on the moment to capture you; create intentional art no matter where you are.
“Photography as Art” is a groundbreaking new seminar Art Wolfe has created for individuals who want to spark their imagination and discover how to make artistic statements through photography. The all-day seminar encourages creative professionals to see and make art in exciting new ways.
With art history as a reference point, participants explore avenues to maintain inspiration, foster their own personal style, and distinguish their photography from others. They will deepen their understanding of how to translate conceptual ideas into creative results, get tips on spotting the non-obvious, and learn innovative ways to free their visual imagination. A booklet with seminar highlights makes a valuable go-to resource long after the event has ended.
“Today’s seminar at Kenmore camera was amazing…I have always been drawn to photos of patterns and lines in nature and architecture and love to find the abstractions found in old, weathered wood and metals. This seminar was spot on in confirming the beauty that can be found anywhere if we keep our eyes open to the smaller details and view them from a different perspective. I was fascinated by the relationships in your work to the masters and examples you presented. I am excited to bring this to my own photographs. Thank you for offering this for those of us who have just begun to focus our own camera lens into this wonderful world!”