My tours in Moab, Utah have become one of our fastest selling workshops the last couple of years, and two spaces have just opened up to join me there this March. If you were on the wait list, you’ve been contacted! If you weren’t – first of all, why not!? Second, now’s your chance to sign up!
If you need some convincing, I can be very persuasive! Here are 10 reasons to join me in Moab, Utah this March!
10. Arches & Canyonlands National Parks border Moab and the Colorado River – this is a fantastic place to capture the outdoors of the Southwest!
9. If you’re a movie buff, this location should be on your bucket list. Movies such as Stagecoach, Thelma and Louise, and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade filmed scenes here, among dozens more.
8. Artwork inscribed into rock faces provides an authentic look at the First Nations in the form of pictographs and petroglyphs.
7. A small town that relies on tourism to fuel it needs great food and we plan to share some fantastic meals together!
6. Critiques – what good is a workshop if you’re not there to do a little work? I’ll be giving critiques of your photos as we review them and discuss!
5. Get to know Moab – it’s a great place to return to multiple times to explore all it has to offer. Biking, rafting, and rock climbing are just a small sample of things to do there.
4. I’ve called this workshop, “Moab by Night” for a reason. Though we will do some day shooting, this is also an excellent place to capture the stars with limited light pollution and relatively consistent clear skies.
3. Mid-March is the perfect time to visit, when things are warming up from the cold winter – yet haven’t reached the scorching days of summer.
2. Of course, hands-on instruction and educational lectures. I love to talk!
1. And the #1 reason to take an Art Wolfe Workshop, completely agnostic of location and theme – hanging out with me and meeting new life-long friends and travel companions!