Blue Earth Alliance, in partnership with PhotoWings, presents its 5th annual conference, Collaborations for Cause, to be held May 5-6 at the Seattle Downtown Library. I will be giving the keynote on May 5th. Early-bird tickets are on sale now, and you can get an additional 10% by using the code ARTWOLFE10.
Collaborations for Cause is a two-day event that brings together cutting-edge content creators and front-line organizations for an exploration of how to harness the power of the evolving media landscape
This fifth annual conference builds upon the organization’s 20-year history of facilitating issue-driven visual storytelling. With a mix of presentations by leading experts including Annie Griffiths and Helen Cherullo, and in-depth case studies showcasing real projects, insightful arm-chair conversations, and break-out sessions, participants will leave inspired and armed with fresh approaches, an expanded network of contacts and new resolve to build lasting positive change.
The conference will include interactive, small group discussions hosted by experts on topics such as innovative marketing, funding, image social media and non-traditional publishing. Opportunities for optional private portfolio reviews will also be available.
Who Should Attend:
• Nonprofit program, marketing and communications staff
• Directors and account supervisors at public relations firms
• Communications and education staff at government agencies and universities
• Program directors, exhibit designers and curators at institutions (museums, aquariums, etc.)
• Filmmakers and producers
• Graphic and sound designers
• Concerned citizens, activists and changemakers
Seats are limited, so reserve yours today and visit the Collaborations For Cause 2017 schedule.