New Website FAQ
You may have noticed we just launched a few changes to our website. Here are a few pointers to help you get around:
-We have a new showcase of Art Wolfe photos for you to peruse and enjoy!
- If you are on a keyboard you can go through the single-images galleries with the arrow keys on your keyboard or click the arrows with your mouse.
- If you are on a touch screen you need to double tap to get into the gallery and then you can either touch the arrows or swipe to the left or right and a new photo will be loaded.
- You can link to individual images in any gallery and favorite them on Facebook or Tweet them.
-We have revamped our entire store and built it from the ground up.
- You do not need to create account to make a purchase. But once you make a purchase, you can create an account for use in all of your purchases in the future.
- Your account and passwords from the old store will no longer be valid.
- You can search for products in the store from the search box in the store sidebar.
– Our Blog has been updated to match the new look and is streamlined into our site.
-We now have a site wide search. When using the search tool in our top menu it will check the store, blog and showcase for content. Our search is not as advanced as Google, so try variations of your search words if you are not getting results. Unfortunately, you can’t search through our stock archive from our main site. If you click through to Stock you can search the entire archive.
You, the blog audience, will be our test group! Please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you encounter a bug or problem or have a suggestion. The team will do their best to work on them as they come in. I have learned that a site is never perfected, least of all at launch! More changes will be coming in the near future as well.